8-pin to 8-pin PCI Express Power Converter Cable for GPU Video Card PCI-E
PCI-E 8-pin to 6+2-pin (6-pin / 8-pin) Power Cable PCIE PCI Express Description Connect any graphics card to a single 8-pin PCI-Express Power Cable.
– The 6+2-pin male connectors offer maximum versatility,the perfect for Security Monitoring.
– One port is CPU 8 Pin for plugging into a modular power supply and another port is PCI-E 8 Pin (6 Pin+2 Pin) for connnecting to video cards.
– PCI Express power cable (8 pin to 8 pin) lets you connect a single (standard) 8 pin PCI Express power connection provided by the computer power supply to nVidia SLI or ATI CrossfireX video cards that require a 8-pin power connection.
– A cost-saving solution, this PCIe 8 pin to 8 pin power cable eliminates the expense of upgrading a computer power supply for the sake of compatibility with dual video card systems.
– Type: 8 pin to 8 pin (6+2-pin/8-pin) Cable
– Material: Plastic
– Product Size: Approx. 240x20x10mm / 9.45×0.79×0.39inch